safety notice

Please read this as it could save your life.

We were camping at Moondance Jam in Walker, MN in July 2021. Our Class A camper was parked next to a camper that had a generator set outside. Little did we know the generators exhaust was directed towards our camper. Our slides were open and the exhaust had gotten into our camper. We were awakened by the CO2 detector going off.

If you have slides open and there is a generator next to your camper, make sure that their exhaust is not directed toward you camper.

This could have ended tragically if we did not have that CO2 detector.

We had our neighbors reposition the exhaust outward, away from our camper.

Please share this information with your camping friends. It could save their life.

Safe Camping to all.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *